Tag, I’m It!

Tag, I’m It!

Good evening! Yes, you have heard correctly, I have been tagged, and by my lovely friend, and fellow up-and-coming artist, Janet Forrest from Tattered’nWorn – Thank you so very much, Janet!!! I am just tickled pink!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ In turn, I am going to “tag” some 

Coming Up For Air!

Coming Up For Air!

Good Evening! Queen Christina here! Yes, proudly wearing my royal crown this evening!! Having a great evening, finally getting my peppy-self back to living again!!!! I wanted to make sure to check in this evening! After being down sick for the past two weeks, I 

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Good evening! I can’t believe that it has been a week since I last posted! I have been happily busy with a new online class that I have been taking for the past couple of weeks, but more on that with a different post. Tonight 

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Good evening! It is that time of week again, Chunky Dunkers!! WHOO! HOO!!! Chunky Dunkers is a group of friends who get together every week to cheer each other on as we all work towards our own personal health and fitness goals. Some of us 

A Random Monday!

A Random Monday!

Good evening! I am home! YEAH!!! You know, I thought my life was pretty regimented before, but it is even more now! Who knew that was even possible!?!??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just a warning, I can tell that tonight’s post is just going to be a jumble 

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Good evening! It is that time of week again, Chunky Dunkers!! WHOO! HOO!!! Chunky Dunkers is a group of friends who get together every week to cheer each other on as we all work towards our own personal health and fitness goals. Some of us 

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Good evening! It is that time of week again, Chunky Dunkers!! WHOO! HOO!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Chunky Dunkers is a group of friends who get together every week to cheer each other on as we all work towards our own personal health and fitness goals. Some of 

The Salem Oregon Train Station

The Salem Oregon Train Station

Good evening! Yesterday, after work, I had some time and I decided I would make good use of it by going down to the Salem train station. It is one of my absolute favorite buildings in all of Salem, matter of fact, if it weren’t 

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Chunky Dunker’s Night!

Good evening! Welcome to Chunky Dunker’s Night here at Christinaville! Chunky Dunkerโ€™s night is a casual, but fun group for people from all walks of life to get together online to support one another in their health and fitness goals, whether it be to lose 

Mom, I’m Bored!

Mom, I’m Bored!

Good evening! I am sitting at home this evening!! I had some plans that fell through this evening, and my sweetie is still out working. All I can manage to do this evening is sit here and think to myself,ย  I am soooo bored!! Do