I am very happy to announce that I have finally kicked off my Soul Book Club over on YouTube!
I wanted to make sure that I was able to easily get you the list of journaling prompts that I am using this week. Please feel free to copy and paste into Word or Pages, and then you will then have the ability to change the fonts style, colors, size, etc. I give you permission to use this list however you would like, including removing prompts, adding prompts, or even just wiping the entire list out and starting over!
I am very happy to be able to share this with you!
Here are those journaling prompts:
- What are my strengths?
- What are my short-term goals?
- What are my long-term goals?
- Who matters most to me?
- Who are my support people?
- What am I ashamed of?
- How can I turn these moments/decisions into life lessons?
- What do I like to do for fun?
- What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
- What am I worried about?
- What is my favorite house chore?
- What is my least favorite house chore?
- Describe your home in as much detail as possible?
- What are my values?
- What do I believe in?
- If I could have one wish, it would be…
- Where do I feel safest?
- What or who gives me comfort?
- If I wasn’t afraid, I would…
- What is my proudest accomplishment?
- What is my biggest failure?
- Am I a night owl or an early bird?
- How can I arrange my life to better suit this part of my nature?
- What do I like about my job? What do I dislike?
- What does my inner critic tell me?
- What do I do to show myself self-compassion and self-care?
- What am I passionate about?
- What is my happiest memory?
- Write out the details of a dream you’ve dream this year. Be as vivid as possible.
- What am I listening to?
- What I watching on the tele?
- What am I reading?
- What movie did I watch last?
- What movie did you last watch in the theatre?
- What am I grateful for?
- What songs are on my favorite playlist?
- When I’m feeling down I like to…
- I know I’m stressed when I…
- Describe yourself as a child.
As always, if you have any questions about any of the techniques that I’ve used, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I would be VERY happy to be of service! 😉
If you want to have a different life, live differently!