Every year on my birthday, I commit myself to creating a list of things that I want to accomplish before my birthday on the next year. The number of items is always exactly the same as the number of years that I have been alive AKA gifted.
This year’s list is a list of the 42 goals that I want to accomplish before I turn 42, which will be on October 10th, 2017.
My 42 things!!
- Paint a large canvas!
- Pay off all non-mortgage debt! In progress!
- Run a 5k!
- Take a trip to Arizona!
- Dance naked under the moon and stars!
- Go completely vegan for a week!
- Read 25 books! 6 down, 19 to go!
- Volunteer in the soup kitchen! DONE!
- Have at 1k subscribers on my YouTube channel! DONE!
- Host a women’s retreat!
- Go to Brave Girls’ Symposium 2017a! DONE!
- Launch a new series on my YouTube channel! DONE!
- Lose 50 pounds!
- Host an online class! In progress!
- Go through Kelly Rae Robert’s Wear Your Joy online course! In progress!
- Get a passport! In progress!
- Leave $100 for a haggard waitress! DONE!
- Buy Jason a MacBook Pro!
- Have a photo shoot for my business pics!
- Have a Reiki session!
- Go camping with my sweetie!
- Hang the sheets, on a clothesline, in the sun to dry!
- Create a creative planner! DONE!
- Learn to play guitar! In progress!
- Make a funky, stitched cuff bracelet!
- Get the condo remodeled and sold! In progress!
- Refinish the dresser!
- Take a weekend vacation by myself! DONE!
- Get through B-School! In progress!
- Send fifty handwritten notes! 1 down only 49 to go!
- Attend a vlogging conference! Tickets bought for PlannerCon March 2018!
- Be able to share better define what I do and why! In progress!
- Get my life, dream, job, and Jason’s Business organized! In progress!
- Publish an e-book!
- See a comedy show!
- Establish an editorial calendar for features like Soul Book Club, Plan with Me, Journal with Me, & My Altered Book! DONE!
- Redesign my website to make it a reflection of my personal style!
- Invest in business cards! DONE!
- Type up my great grandmother’s cookbook, and have it turned into a book!
- Simplify your Christmas gift giving! DONE!
- Do something that AMAZES the hell out of you! DONE!
- Move to a different city! DONE!
Here is to a BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE 41st year of Living a good life!!
If you want to have a different life, you have to live differently!!