Welcome to Soul Book Club Week #3!
This week I am showing you my Soul Book Club ritual for how I deal with my inner gremlins, and reminding myself that I am in a safe, judgement free play zone! I also show you a few of my art journaling techniques to hopefully get your creative juices flowing so that you can play in your Soul Book too!
As promised here are 10 Soul Book journal prompts that you may use as you wish!
- What needs your attention right now?
- What 5 positive changes in your life that will get from where you are to where you want to be?
- I am gifting you a free day to do whatever it is you want to do, how do you plan on spending your free day?
- Describe yourself at your utmost happiest.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing in your life? This is your Soul Book, so feel free to brag!
- Where do you want to be in one year?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- What is one thing that you would have to do right now to make those realities come true? What is stopping you from taking that action?
- Make a list of 10 things, that you have control over, that would help you have an AWESOME day!!
I hope you have an AMAZING week! 🙂