Back in January I had posted A Peek Into My Work Day! and I have been thinking a lot about how dramatically things have changed from then to now, so I thought I would share a new peek at my day posting!!!
My day started out pretty typically for my new life, post J-O-B:
Alarm went off at 5:30, and we didn’t drag our not-getting-near-enough-sleep bodies out of bed!! 😉
Get dressed and make the bed. Run down and make breakfast for both of us, and pack my sweetie’s lunch, and get him out the door so he is not late for work!
I had a scrambled egg with some leftover peppers and onions from dinner last night, for breakfast! So yummy!! I didn’t think to take a pic of that! 🙂
I then headed over to my new gym that I have just recently gotten a membership to (this was my first visit!!). I worked out for an hour, and was pleasantly surprised just how much sweating was actually going on (me, not the other patrons – EW!!)!! 🙂
Next, I was on such a runner’s high, and motivated for my new fitness plan, that I zipped over to the grocery store to pick up a plethora of fresh vegetables to stock up my snacking choices!! Then went home and spent the next hour chopping, cleaning, peeling, and preparing all of the different kinds of veggies for immediate consumption for whenever I wanted!!
I had picked up cucumbers, carrots, celery, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, green beans, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and sugar snap peas!!!
By then I was getting hungry again, and made myself one of my daily protein smoothies!! YUMMY!! 🙂
By then it was 10:30.
I then headed upstairs to take a shower, finally, and then get dressed and do my hair! (That feels SO MUCH BETTER!!)
Next came some household chores: laundry, dishes, bagging up garbage, and sweeping the floors!
So, that brings me to here! Where I am at this very moment. Writing to you lovely people!! 🙂
Next things on the agenda (if I had an agenda) are:
- Reserve camping spot for this weekend
- Sign my sweetie up for the gym
- Pay some bills
- Bake some kale chips
- Bathe our dogs – we are combatting fleas – UGH!!
- Soul Work – I can explain that in another post if you are interested
- Lunch, which will be a beautiful spinach, tomato, and steak salad with a balsamic vinaigrette, but will probably be around 2 or 3, since I am still working on my smoothie and it is already 12:00!
- and then maybe I will do some reading this afternoon/evening, while my girls sleep lying next to me on the couch, before I start on making dinner for my sweetie and I, which will be around 7:30-8!!! We are having baked stuffed bell peppers – a fan favorite around here!! 🙂
Isn’t that such a HUGE change from where I was just 7 months ago???
I can honestly say I am so much healthier, less stressed, and all around happier!!
Life is VERY good!!
Here is to a FABULOUS day!! 🙂
If you want to have a different life, live differently!