I am a big believer in living every moment of your life with an attitude of gratitude, which is why I LOVE Bliss List Friday!! That is the day that I take a moment to reflect over all of the awesome things, and little things, and all the things in between that make life BLISSFUL that have happened during my week!!!
This week there was a lot to be thankful for in my world, here are a list of 10 of those things!!
- I got to spend some quality time with my sister, Alice and her family – that was fun!
- For the first time in almost 20 years I got to buy clothes from a “normal” sized clothing store!! THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME FEELING!!!
- We have got our puppies trained to sleep on their own and not in our bed. I am convinced that WE ARE ALL getting a better night’s sleep!! YEAH!!
- Have I told you that I work with AWESOME co-workers?? Well, I do!! They make my job so worth being there!! 😉
- Once again, my sweetie has stepped up to the plate, and when I had overbooked my schedule he has come to the rescue by helping me out so that I can have some good rest! Thank you, Love!!
- I am so excited to be able to visit with 2 more of my sisters this week!! I just CANNOT wait!! One sister gets here tomorrow, and the other joins us on Thursday!!! 😉
- It has been so lovely and sunny here in good ol’ Oregon!! It finally feels like Spring has sprung!! 😉
- I have purchased myself some new jammies that are just so snuggly, and comfortable, and actually fit!! What a GREAT feeling!! Can you tell I am a snuggly kinda gal???
- I love my books! I have such a great variety of books, and on so many topics – they really do make me happy!!
- I am so thankful for the ability to go out of doors and just enjoy nature, and sunshine, and the cool breeze, listening to the birds, and especially all of the frogs during the evening!! WOW!! I may have to go take another evening walk this evening just to get back out into all of that loveliness again this evening!! 😉
I hope my little bliss list has inspired you to think about some of the things that you have to be thankful for about this evening!! 😉
Here is to a FABULOUS ARTSY evening!
If you want to have a different life, you have to live differently!!