it is about 3:15 in the morning, and my sweetie and I are spending a lovely time down in Roseburg with my family for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately this morning, my sister’s neighbors have decided to have a party, and I have been unable to go back to sleep since about 2 o’clock. So, instead of dwelling on the negative I thought I would try and add something new, and even though it is technically Sunday, I thought that now would be the best time to start my Friday Bliss List!!! A list to focus on what I am grateful for, the things that make me happy!!!
My Bliss List…
- My awesome husband!! I am still in awe that even after 17 years of marriage, we can still be madly in love with each other!!!
- Being able to spend time with my family for Thanksgiving!
- Our four-legged girls who love us unconditionally!
- Having lost enough weight that sleeping on an air mattress is kind of fun!! Kind of!! 😉
- Having gotten all of our Christmas shopping done early, on budget, and entirely in cash!!! (Thank you, Dave Ramsey!)
- I am still a sucker for a really good book!!
- Spending time learning some new crochet stitches! It is so relaxing, and when you have friends who likes to crochet with you, that is THE BEST!!!
- Coming home. There truly is no place like home!!
- Being fit enough to out play our nephews!!
- Realizing that the neighbors may have finally gone to bed, which means I can now get back to sleep!!!
See, I knew this Bliss List was going to be a good idea!!!
Here is to a FABULOUS morning/day!!!
If you want to have a different life, you have to live differently!!