I have been working on my 10 Things I Hate About Myself list. Just a refresher, here is my list:
- I hate that I am not fit and healthy!!! – this is an ongoing process and I am walking a minimum of 3 miles every day, and my pants are getting baggy – so I know that with persistence and unrelenting determination, this will continue to improve
- I hate that my Christmas decorations are still out at the end of February!!! -as of this evening I have all of my Christmas stuff packed up!!! YEAH!! The boxes will be put into the garage tomorrow!
- I hate that I don’t have a comfy couch in my living room!!! – believe it or not I have purchased a couch, and my husband will be bringing it over tomorrow
- I hate that I don’t have an outlet for my creativity!!! – the action I have taken on this goal so far is that I had purchased a book on oil painting and I have finished reading it, so I am hoping to set up a place to do painting soon
- I hate that I am not a photographer!!!
- I hate that my bedroom is a cluttered mess!!! – I have made it a habit to put at least one thing away every day
- I hate that I am not brave enough to wear every item from my closet!!!
- I hate that my condo does not represent my true personality!!! – I am working on treating myself like my own interior design client, and I am making BIG steps to create a home that represents me!!
- I hate that I have never traveled to Paris!!!
- I hate that my marriage is not in a healthy, happy place!!! – my husband and I are doing great, it has given me hope that we really are going to be alright, it is just going to take more time, communication, and support
So I haven’t gotten to everything yet, but I am working as hard and as fast as I am able to! I am soooo determined to just love me enough to take care of me!! I can’t be having, doing, or being ANYTHING that I hate!! Life is just too damn short!!!
I will post pics of my living room as soon as I finish getting it decorated!!!